The Orchard Park Historical Society Museum is located in Jolls House, built in 1902 and named after a famous Orchard Park doctor, Willard Jolls, who lived and practiced medicine there until 1963. It's a brick, Italianate style house located next to the municipal building on South Buffalo Street.
Here it's photographed during the Western New York's signature season of winter as one day was ending and slowly turning into night. Those last few moment of daylight in the sky balancing nicely with the artificial illumination, those last few moments when the sky turns deep blue before turning black, those last few moments often intimately called the blue hour.Sources
- About Orchard Park Historical Society on Facebook
- Johnson-Jolls Complex on Wikipedia
- Attorney’s letter causes Historical Society to ‘panic’, Orchard Park Bee