The Palace Theatre, Hamburg, NY at dusk as the day gave way to night, in black and white for a classic old-time look. The theater neon and the marquee as well as the Custom Tailor neon stand out in the darkness. As cars pass by their lights blur into streaks during the long exposure. And finally, the wet road and sidewalks reflect the lights.
The Palace Theatre opened on January 14, 1926 and was built by George Biehler. It is located in the town of Hamburg, NY.
Hamburg, NY takes its name from Hamburg, Germany. The town was formed in 1812 and is located south of Buffalo on the shore of Lake Erie and along the Eighteen Mile Creek. References
: Hamburg Palace
- Hamburg History
- History of Hamburg, NY